Monday 12 March 2012

Revised Recruitment Rules for HSG I :

UPSC has approved revised recruitment rules for HSG I. after several rounds of discussions with our officers. The Department of Posts has fulfilled the requirements of the UPSC . Now the file may go to Law Ministry .After that our Department will issue gazette notification notifying the revised recruitment rules for HSG I . According to our information it may take 3 months time.
Adhoc arrangements for HSG I: Department approached DOPT for approval of adhoc arrangements for HSG I . Approval is expected with in a week formal orders will be issued within fortnight.

2 comments:

Somnath said...

whether the Postmaster Grade- I Officials are eligibale for advoc arrangement.

Kalaivaraikalai said...

Please wait for formal orders.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants For Single Moms