Saturday 13 August 2016

MACP Fixation - Switch over to revised pay structure at any time. - Clarification

Consulted with my many Accounts Officers

Read the option form word by word.

You are entitled to switch over to revised pay structure at any time.

Because I can continue on Pay Band and Grade Pay ( ie. In old pay structure) in my substantive / officiating post mentioned below until:

1. the date of my next increment

2. the date of my subsequent increment raising my pay to Rs. _______

3. I vacate or cease to draw pay in the existing pay structure

4. the date of my promotion

5. up-gradation to the post of _____


No ambiguity is there.

Without mentioning the date, you can give option to continue in old pay structure until my date of promotion under MACP II.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants For Single Moms