Tuesday 3 January 2017

OBITUARY

Dear colleagues,

I regret to inform you that  our Dearest colleague V. Manikavelu former Org Secretary passed away on 01/01/2017 at 10.30. I am searching words to console the bereaved family of V. Manikavelu and NURMS-C colleagues across the country..

Shri V.Manikavelu dismissed from the service for the participation strike during 1968. He joined FNPTO in 1972 along with former GS, R.Chackarvarthy . He guided me last 25 years in each and every matter. I have lost my elder brother indeed.
I pray the Almighty to give enough strength to bear the loss of  V. Manikavelu to me and his family members .
May his soul is rest in peace at the heavenly abode.
 
D.Thiyagarajan, 
Secretary General, FNPO.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants For Single Moms